Join Casey and Justin as they answer your questions received via email and the SpeakPipe voicemail option on our contact page.
- Is there any Gun Control that you support of think is a good idea?
- What should my first gun be?
- Home Defense
- Carbine (M4/AR)
- Shotgun (12 guage)
- For Carry
- Stick with 9, 40, or 45
- Only exception – a .22 on you is better than a .45 you leave at home
- Rule #1 – Carry your gun
- “Micro Guns”
- Red Dots on Pistols
- It’s the future
- Make sure you get quality optic
- Proper slide milled mount
- They are good, but have limitations
- Revolvers better in aftermath of lethal encounter
- What do you recommend for carry gear
- Weapons for Woman
- Shotguns for Defense
- 00 Buck
- Pattern your gun
- Each gun and ammo Varies
- Home Defense
As always, don’t forget to Listen, Like and SHARE! On your favorite social media platform, and leave us a rating/ review on iTunes or your favorite podcast program!
The Practical Tactical Podcast and Blog are presented free of charge. As always, please leave your feedback as we want this to be a discussion, and feel free to share our posts and subscribe without worry…we will never sell your email/contact information. Also be aware that while we only recommend or advertise products we know, trust, have used and believe in, most links in the resources section of the site are affiliate links. What that means is that if you purchase an item we link to such as a book from Amazon, or an Aimpoint from Brownell’s, we may receive a modest commission on that purchase. Thanks for your understanding and support. We are pleased to have you as a listener, reader and community member.