Getting this one out a little late–sorry all, commitments piled up on me this week. This is a good discussion between Justin and I–its a little political, but not overly so. Enjoy!
- What are “Gun Guys” Hypocritical about?
- News Bias – Your Favorite News Source
- Their motivation is to sell their product
- They all have spin to drive sales
- Seek out & Critically Listen
- 5,000, 10,000, 50,000 ft View – Zoom in and Zoom Out.
- News Story Examples
- Legislature – Bill to designate what is a “Legitimate” News Source
- Opinions Need to be based on Facts
- Erosion of rights
- Political System
- 2 Party – One Party – Big Government Party with 2 wings
- Why do you have, shoot, train, etc. a gun?
- Be prepared for more – you have enough food to last 1 week without Wal-Mart?
- Physical Conditioning
- Carry Your Gun
- Train with your gun
- Good Source for Preparing – The Survival Podcast
- Financial Preparedness – Dave Ramsey
Be open minded and use your brain to process the world around you.
As always, don’t forget to Listen, Like and SHARE! On your favorite social media platform, and leave us a rating/ review on iTunes or your favorite podcast program!
The Practical Tactical Podcast and Blog are presented free of charge. As always, please leave your feedback as we want this to be a discussion, and feel free to share our posts and subscribe without worry…we will never sell your email/contact information. Also be aware that while we only recommend or advertise products we know, trust, have used and believe in, most links in the resources section of the site are affiliate links. What that means is that if you purchase an item we link to such as a book from Amazon, or an Aimpoint from Brownell’s, we may receive a modest commission on that purchase. Thanks for your understanding and support. We are pleased to have you as a listener, reader and community member.