Mike Hughes Bio:
- College Athlete (Football)
- Competitive Shooter
- Patent Attorney
- Next Level Training Founder
Time on TOP SHOT
- Runner up on Season 3
- A Typical Week
- Big Production
- A Unique Environnent
- How did you come up with the concept of the SIRT Pistol?
- What challenges have you seen with entrepreneurship?
- What role does the SIRT Pistol play?
- Tell me about the Next Level Training team
- SIRT (Shot Indicating Resetting Trigger)
- Pro Model
- Performer Model
- Differences in design and cost
- SIRT AR Bolt
- M&P SIRT Trainer coming soon
What are they NOT Good for?
- Recoil Management
- Slide Lock Stimulus
- Malfunction Stimulus
Mike’s Recommendation for Training?
- Film is totally under utilized
- You likely carrying a HD camera every where you go
- Great Training Tips
A Gift for our Listeners from Mike:
Get 20% off any SIRT Product (expires 20 Feb 2014)
Use Coupon Code: PTP20
Follow them on FaceBook
As always, don’t forget to Listen, Like and SHARE! On your favorite social media platform, and leave us a rating/ review on iTunes or your favorite podcast program!
The Practical Tactical Podcast and Blog are presented free of charge. As always, please leave your feedback as we want this to be a discussion, and feel free to share our posts and subscribe without worry…we will never sell your email/contact information. Also be aware that while we only recommend or advertise products we know, trust, have used and believe in, most links in the resources section of the site are affiliate links. What that means is that if you purchase an item we link to such as a book from Amazon, or an Aimpoint from Brownell’s, we may receive a modest commission on that purchase. Thanks for your understanding and support. We are pleased to have you as a listener, reader and community member.