Join us as we sit down with Sonny Puzikas.
I gotta be honest, I was pretty skeptical before I spoke with Sonny, particularly because of his unorthodox training methods (as compared to the “normal”) and the incident a year and a half ago wherein he shot his AI during a shoot house course. After speaking with him, I have to say that this was one of my favorite interviews thus far. I look forward to having him on the show again, and hopefully attending one of his seminars in the future. -Casey
Sonny Puzikas Bio
- What bought him to the US
- How he got into training
- What differences have you seen in the way you trained in Russia VS. The way we train here in the United States?
- Advise to new firearm owners: move & don’t get shot
- Nov of last year you shot your AI in a shoot house class–what went wrong?
- What have you learned from the experience?
- How will you prevent it in the future?
- How has the response of the “industry” been
- Lights are crucial and need to be a priority in firearms training.
- Talk about the Russian incursion into the Crimean area of Ukraine. What do you see happening there, and can you speak a little to the political and strategic reason for the Russian entry into the fray there?
- Movie Appearances
As always, don’t forget to Listen, Like and SHARE! On your favorite social media platform, and leave us a rating/ review on iTunes or your favorite podcast program!
The Practical Tactical Podcast and Blog are presented free of charge. As always, please leave your feedback as we want this to be a discussion, and feel free to share our posts and subscribe without worry…we will never sell your email/contact information. Also be aware that while we only recommend or advertise products we know, trust, have used and believe in, most links in the resources section of the site are affiliate links. What that means is that if you purchase an item we link to such as a book from Amazon, or an Aimpoint from Brownell’s, we may receive a modest commission on that purchase. Thanks for your understanding and support. We are pleased to have you as a listener, reader and community member.