Casey and Justin chat with Barry Green from Shooting the Bull.
Barry Green from Shooting the Bull
- Dedicated to discussing all aspects of personal defense through the use of firearms
- Spreading some truth you can bullieve in
- Dispelling a lot of the bulloney out there.
How do you Test?
- Lots of Random testing
- BUT we need standardized and quantifiable.
- Same test media, same distance, same gun, ect.
- FBI Testing Protocol
- Facts vs Emotions
380 Ammo Quest
- Carry the BIGGEST caliber you can SHOOT WELL
- Testing with a short barrel 380 – Taurus TCP
- Shot Placement is #1
- His Choice Precision 1 or any XTP Round or Hydroshok
- Final Results on Website and Youtube
9mm Ammo Quest – on going…
- Ammo Selection doesn’t seem to be a problem even in short barrels
- His 9mm choice so far… Federal HST, Cor-bon DPX, Hornady Critical Defense
Check him out:
As always, don’t forget to Listen, Like and SHARE! On your favorite social media platform, and leave us a rating/ review on iTunes or your favorite podcast program!
The Practical Tactical Podcast and Blog are presented free of charge. As always, please leave your feedback as we want this to be a discussion, and feel free to share our posts and subscribe without worry…we will never sell your email/contact information. Also be aware that while we only recommend or advertise products we know, trust, have used and believe in, most links in the resources section of the site are affiliate links. What that means is that if you purchase an item we link to such as a book from Amazon, or an Aimpoint from Brownell’s, we may receive a modest commission on that purchase. Thanks for your understanding and support. We are pleased to have you as a listener, reader and community member.